Improve UX with content inventory filter
* User filters content inventory by page type "content pages"
* User opens on content item
* This content item includes a modular content field which allows only the addition of content items of type "testimonial"
* The user can now only see items of type "content pages" and needs to change the filters
* Once he has finished his work on the current item and goes back to edit the next item of type content page he will have to change the filter again
* If an editor wants to add a modular content which is restricted to certain content types, the list should automatically - and only temporarily - be filtered for these content types